Larger than Life

Jack Sterling, puppy miller of Chiang Mai Thailand, has a twin brother. It's official.

On his one man soapbox he proudly writes :

... and the dogs were HOT!!

Man, it was hot that day... It was too hot to go to the gym..
As all who know me knows I am rock hard and box in the heavyweight class at 105 kilos (230 lbs.)
My TRD are my "fat-burners" due to all the calories I burn each day caring for all my TRD..


So the report posted here of a covert op, gathering info on Jack Sterling (The fat guy in the beaten up truck) appears to be flawed. It would seem from reading Jack's forum that he is the lithe & fit one of the twins.

I don't think so... someone is trying to pump up their ego with all these tales of gym's, rock hard (in your dreams boy) and boxing.

This is what a fit boxer looks like !




And for those folks that missed the original post from Jack on ATRA

and the dogs were HOT!!

The hate blogger thinks I am fat guy.. Here is a message to you that sick hate demon.. if you have the "balls or the tits" to show up in my face anywhere you like.. let me know and I will show you how fat I am...

You are no lady.. that's for certain... and you certainly cannot a man as no real gentleman writes as you do.. not with all that HATE that is in your heart...reading what you have to say is like cleaning a public toilet... is that all you can muster up about a guy you do not know.. only negative hate??? Please come spend a few minutes with me ...anywhere and lets see who you are...and who is left standing...

You are what you are a coward.. a chickenshit coward with no life!!


Read more about the caring nature of Jack Sterling at http://thairidgebackdog.com